Meet Garry Morris


Garry Morris


I was raised on the Jersey Shore, and as a child I spent idyllic summers on the boardwalk going on rides, playing games and eating lots and lots of pizza and cotton candy. And I still haven’t met Snooki or “The Situation," thank God. I went to college in Rhode Island, Ohio and England and got degrees in acting. Afterward, I backpacked Europe for a few months and then moved to L.A. La La Land – one of my favorite places in the world! I spent many years in the land of sunshine before moving to Utah where I now live with 16 wives and two dogs. Okay, no wives. Okay, no dogs. But I do occasionally see a mouse in my courtyard.



A Note from Adele

Garry Morris has worked on all three of my audio books and two of my three promotional videos. Garry also served as Casting Director for Yikes! Another Quirky Audio Book.



In Gadzooks! A Comically Quirky Audio Book, Garry voices the part of Joseph Stratton, the character who narrates the story. I love working with Garry. In addition to being a skilled actor, Garry has a wonderful, easygoing personality. I'm excited for everyone to hear how Garry pulls off his latest role for Straight to Audio Productions!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Support for Students