Guerilla Film Festival Winner

Several of my actors and camera crew members recently submitted a film called "I Need a Vacation" in the St. George Summer Guerilla Festival.  To no one's surprise, the project took home the Audience Selection honors.  Congratulations to all who participated, especially Kent Harrison Hayes and Garry Morris who wrote the film.  

"I Need a Vacation" was filmed by Ned Cordery, Photographer Extraordinaire.  Ned's wife, Mary, was tapped for one of the choice roles in the video, which will be a good warm up for all the scenes I've scheduled her to appear in for my upcoming shoot.

If you need a vacation, or just a good laugh, check out this Guerilla Festival Winner:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning for a Reason

Celebrating the Winter Solstice

Celebrating the Day of the Dead